Best Quality Roofing is the Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland roofing contractor that is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
Our expert roofers have been repairing and upgrading roofs since 1999. We are polite, professional, and honest, working hard to provide you a safe and sturdy roof above your head for many years to come.
- How can I tell if my roof needs to be repaired?
- We service all sizes of homes and commercial buildings throughout the FraseWhen is the best time of year to install or repair a roof?
- How long does it take for Best Quality Roofing to replace or repair my roof?
- How long will my new roof or roofing repairs last?
- What can I do to prolong the life of my roof?
- How much does roof repairs or re-roofing cost?
- Do you guarantee your work?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- I need roof repair and re-roofing. How do I contact Best Quality Roofing?
A. Obviously, a leak is an obvious indication that your roof needs to be repaired, but there are early indicators to look for that can reduce the damage and repair costs.
It’s good to know the age of your roof. A standard-shingle constructed roof nearing 20 years would be a good contender to be replaced or repaired.
Survey your house to see if your shingles are cracked, warped, curled, buckling or there is a loss of granules. Also check to see if some are missing or you find pieces of your shingles around your house or in your eaves trough. Also early indicators to look for are loose seams, deteriorating flashings, and cracked paint.
However, the best way to tell if your roof needs to be repaired is to have trusted experienced roofers to inspect your roof on a regular basis.
A. The best time to repair your roof is right now as soon as possible. The time of year makes no difference, and Best Quality Roofing installs and repairs roofs all year round.
A. It depends what needs to be done, because every roofing job is different. Our estimators will discuss time frame with you once we have surveyed your roof.
We take the proper amount of time to repair your roof or re-roof professionally and perfectly the first time. By taking the time to pay close attention to detail, we will save you extra time and additional repairs and maintenance in the future.
The life of a new roof or roof repairs depends on the quality of the roofing materials and expertise of the installation. On average:
- Cedar shingle roofs are designed to last at least 20 years.
- Asphalt roofs reinforced with wood or glass fibers may last between 20 to 30 years, whereas laminated asphalt shingles can last up to 50 years.
- A metal roof made from steel and aluminum may last between 30 to 50 years.
- Torch-on/Torch down roofing should last for 20 or more years depending on the system and the pitch.
- Fibreglass roofs will last 30 or more years.
Regular maintenance by professionals will help prolong the life of your roof. Regular maintenance includes gutter cleaning and inspection of your flashings, shingles, and shakes to ensure they are free from rot, damage, and debris. Contact Best Quality Roofing and inquire about our maintenance packages.
A. Regular maintenance by professionals will help prolong the life of your roof. Regular maintenance includes gutter cleaning and inspection of your flashings, shingles, and shakes to ensure they are free from rot, damage, and debris. Contact Best Quality Roofing and inquire about our maintenance packages.
A. Yes, Best Quality Roofing stands behind our work. Please click here to read more about our warranty.
A. We accept cash, cheque, Visa, and MasterCard.
A. Contact your roofing experts who are available to answer your questions Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm and for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at (604) 670-4420.