Best Quality Roofing’s Regular Maintenance Programs can potentially save you thousands of dollars.
A strong, sturdy and fully functional roof is a necessity many of us don’t consider until it is leaking out heat or dripping water on our heads. Roof repairs and replacements can be time consuming and costly.
Your roof requires a system put in place that inspects them on a yearly schedule and tunes up as needed to prevent problems before they happen. With our Regular Maintenance Programs, you now have a simple solution to extend the life of your roof. Our professional roof inspection and maintenance includes:
- Checking all the flashing to make sure it is properly secured and free from damage and cracks
- Cleaning gutters, eaves, and drainage systems
- Clearing any unwanted vegetation or growths
- Removing unwanted materials such as branches, sticks, and other debris
- Inspection of the roof surface for any deterioration such as cracks, mould, and rot
- Surveying the roof for any missing, damaged, or curling shingles
The price of our Maintenance Programs varies, depending on the square footage and accessibility of your roof. However, it is well worth it if you can spend hundreds now to save thousands later.
We have experience since 1999 providing inspections and maintenance on residential or commercial roofs throughout the Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland. Our company works on torch on flat, tar and gravel, cedar shingles, fibreglass shingles, metal roofing systems, concrete tiles and more.
Best Quality Roofing takes the steps necessary to help you maintain the overall integrity and life of your roof. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff is ready to recommend a Regular Maintenance Program at a price you can afford.